HEKA+ is the new external app developed for your HELO PLUS Bracelet. As other apps of the Heka family, HEKA+ App monitors your bio-parameters and suggests tips to improve your lifestyle and reach a new level of wellbeing.
We have introduced a new and more user-friendly interface, along with many features that will continue to be included in future updates.
The main features of you HEKA+ App:
- Monitor your heartbeat (Heart Rate)
- Monitor your breathing (Breath Rate)
- Monitor your UV exposure (UV Index)
- Monitor levels of oxygen in your blood (Oxygen)
- Evaluate an estimation of your blood pressure (Blood Pressure Estimation)
- Check the trend of your heartbeat with a dedicated graph (Heart Rate Graph)
- Discover heart activity trend (Heart Check Indicator)
- Check for steps, distance and burned calories
- Evaluate your sleep quality (Sleep Quality)
- Check your mood and your level of fatigue (Mood/fatigue)
- Receive detailed notifications about your measurements (Notify system)
- Remote monitoring of your loved ones (WeCare)
- Send an SOS SMS in case of trouble (SOS)
- Set your lower and higher values to be notified when measurements are out of range (SOS)
All this data will be stored in your Personal Dashboard, where you can get daily, weekly and monthly reports on your health with a trend chart.
The app will perform scheduled automatic measurements to keep all your values up to date.
The measurements are for self-evaluation only and are not intended to substitute any clinic or medical diagnostics or measurements. All values should be considered ambulatory measurements and are subject to variants with a high grade of tolerance in the accuracy. Please consult your doctor or therapist in case of inconsistency in the values measured, or in any case which the measurements indicate any normal or abnormal results. Important: People with pacemakers and pregnant women should not use magnetic and mineral stones therapy products. If you are in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist. Legal Information: minerals, stones and magnetic products are considered unproven remedies and their action is not recognized in regular medicine. Minerals, stones and magnetic products are not to be seen as a substitute for medically prescribed treatments.